- Path-Goal Theory of Leadership
- Scientific Management – Taylorism
- Laissez-Faire Leadership Examples
- 12 Common Leadership Styles and How to Find Your Own
- Behavioral Leadership Theory, explained by a CEO
About the Author
Carl Lindberg is a global business leader that has led organizations of more than 1000 people and 200-500 MUSD revenue. During his career, he has led employees in twenty different countries and has lived in three continents. Learn from him and his leadership experience by attending the Democratic Leadership Course.